Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sushi Night With Gram

It was supposed to be sushi night with my sister, Kathy. But it was cancelled for the third week in a row. And I was bummed cuz I was really craving it. So I went to Hornbacher's and got the girls and myself some sushi from the deli, which is what I do when the craving sets in reeeeeeeeal bad. Cuz if you've ever eaten sushi at a "sushi place", it's waaaaaaaaaay better than store bought. I always wonder how long this stuff sits out. But it'll do in a pinch.



And I mentioned a few posts ago that my girls (amazingly enough) like sushi.

So I got them each their own tray this time.



I think Emma just likes the fact that she can stab her food repeatedly with a chopstick and not get in trouble for it.



Hanna truly likes eating the whole thing.



Eden likes the seaweed. She will unwrap the roll sometimes and just eat the seaweed. Crazy kids! And they all love the ginger.



Gram had pizza...haha. She's NOT a fan of sushi.




Oh, on a totally unrelated note, Eden's tooth FINALLY came out.



The tooth fairy left her four quarters. Generous tooth fairy HA!

And here is Eden torturing Gram with a fake mouse.




Gram is NOT a fan of mice.

And here is Hanna, being annoyed by me.


No comments: