Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Did I ever tell you about the time I...

...tried to dye my hair with Kool-Aid

...[unintentionally]shot bottle rockets at my nephews face

...bowled a 237

...played Claire De Lune at a piano recital

...scored 100% in guitar hero (but only on medium)

...rode in a helicopter as a patient

...learned to slalom water ski (and can still get up on one)

...peed my pants at a football game

...graduated college as a computer programmer

...sewed a "wedding" dress and destroyed it so I could be a dead bride on Halloween

...delivered a 1.8 pound baby

...went through a lay off, divorce, bankruptcy, loss of my father, and birth of a premature baby all in under a year

...lost 75lbs

...let my kids dance around in a fountain despite the "no wading" sign =)






Life: it's one crazy ride!

2 comments:

LBDDiaries said...

WOW - don't know where to start first - all that in under ONE year? The stress must have been off the charts. Lost 75 pounds? You are my new hero!! Love Claire de Lune (and play it badly) and the wedding dress - wish you had a pix - and YES to dancing in the fountain!! Life is awesome - what we make it and how we act toward (rather than react) it!! You're doing great.

Katy said...

What a great list! I'm with you on the Kool-Aid hair and slalom water-skiing, but you have some doozies!