Thursday, December 13, 2012

skating

We bought each of the girls a pair of brand new ice skates about a month or so ago. The first time they used them was about two weeks ago. These are a couple of pictures from that day. See how behind I am with looking through photos lately??
 
This was Emma's first time skating ever. She loved it. I remember Hanna's first time skating. She was taking lessons, and she must have been in preschool. I wanted to start her early because it was my hope that she would be a hockey player. Anyway, she couldn't stand up on the ice by herself so they let her have a chair for balance. It was the cutest thing. The whole group would be listening to the instructor and Hanna would be off in her own little world, pushing her chair around the rink.


 
Maybe I'll have a hockey player yet :)

No comments: