Thursday, October 23, 2008

Theme Dinners





A while ago I discovered a fun way to jazz up dinner time at the Arff household. I really like decorating and cooking for parties and holidays so I decided we shouldn't only get to do fun stuff like that on those occasions, but simply to celebrate a Wednesday or whatever day it happens to be.....just because. Since tonight I'm doing Famous Dave's night for my honey, I wanted to dig up some old pictures of a theme night. These photos are of Fiesta Night that I introduced to the girls last August. (kids love this kind of stuff) Notice in the picture my little Senoritas are wearing Spanish dresses, too cute! I can't get as creative here since I'm a bit out of my element when there is no Party America or Michael's craft store in the area to help out with the decorating. Just getting all the ingredients I need at the grocery store is a chore. (don't get me started on that) Oh, and it's very important to have background music to really get you in the spirit. I LOVE LOVE LOVE having an iPOD, I can download songs from any genre to have playing in the background. It's glorious! I'll blog again later with pictures from tonight's theme.

No comments: