Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ramble on


I haven't gotten out of the house much lately. Partly because the weather has been CRAP, and partly because we've got a cute little pup that needs constant attention. Hence, not much to blog about. I like that word....hence.

I so hope that the weather clears up soon. Like tomorrow. I desperately need to see sunshine. "IIIIIIIIIIIIII wanna soak up the suuuuuuuuuuun"....who sings that? I know, just seeing if you do. Ever since I sprained my ankle 3 weeks ago, it's done nothing but rain. UGH. It's like being in Denmark all over again.

I'm making fish for dinner tonight. AND....I forgot to let my hubs know. Muahahahaha!! Why is that funny? Because I think he cringes every time I mention having fish. Now he won't have a chance to stuff himself silly for lunch. He's picky when it comes to fish. And I don't cook it like his mamma. I think I can hold my own though. I can cook quite well actually. I got that passion from my dad. I sure do miss his cooking. Except for the orange jello-y salad with the green olives. I don't know what that was, so I'll just call it.....bad. He loved it though, made it all the time. And I never wanted to hurt his feelings so I always ate it with gusto, and even forced down seconds in sometimes. That's the kind of considerate daughter I am.

I'm rambling. I'm bored. God help me. I'm actually looking forward to the girls coming home from school. I mean, I love them but they fight and whine and well, you know how kids are. It's just so peaceful when they are at school. But this week, with a new puppy in the house, it's been like having a newborn. It's exhausting. And I just can't wait for someone else to be here to entertain it. And make sure it doesn't poop all over everything. We should have had a baby. Sure, they are hard work too but they wear diapers so they've got that going for them. At least you can control where the poop is going to end up.



My little fluffer puppers. I love her =)

1 comment:

snomis said...

Who says you can't put diapers on the dog?