Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Outside

Last weekend, when it was so incredibly humid, we decided we needed something for the girls to cool off in. We got a little pool (the last one left on the shelf). You'll notice how it has a nice sagging edge. That is because Andreas didn't want it to kill the grass on a nice level spot of yard, so he picked this slope off the side of the house. haha...








While they were splashing around, I watered my plants outside and discovered a spider web on one of my flower pots. It was brilliant, all speckled with water droplets.



1 comment:

LBDDiaries said...

Wow - amazing spider web! And those girls are having a riot - they don't care about crooked or small! I like those type pools. We had a huge above ground; I liked it because being all one depth, you could play volleyball and walk it (exercise). This in-ground one you can't - but you can dive which makes everyone else happy - so... all (or any) pools are great in this humidity!