Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our air freight arrived yesterday. I felt so sorry for the poor guy that had to carry it all up all those stairs!! I almost felt obligated to help him but I felt too stupid to ask if he wanted help. But, the girls have lots of toys to play with now. They've been so busy I've hardly seen them. Except for when I have to mediate the arguments over who's toy is who's and trading fairly, etc.. We've got our computer set up so I can surf the net ALL DAY if I want. HAHA...I won't though. I'm excited for tomorrow because I'll be looking at about 12 or so houses that we think fit our needs. Andreas is staying home with the kids so it's just me to get the pleasure of house hunting. I just hope it doesn't rain. It's been doing a lot of that since we arrived. At least we aren't sweating it out like we were the first few days. Very grateful of that. I've rearranged the apartment to make it more livable. The table that was in the kitchen is now in the living room and even though that sounds odd, it works. Now we all can eat together at one table and the kitchen seems much bigger. I made more counter space by moving the microwave and dishwasher too. Mamma is much happier now. Last night I realized my cooking potential when I whipped up a pork chop dinner with creamy sauce and I didn't even have soup or flour to work with. Want to know my secret? Cheese, glorious cheese, marvelous cheese............

No comments: