Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Multiple Choice Quiz

1. I have not received a CPR number yet because:

A)The office of CPR number distributors is only open 5 hours per week to keep up with the standard Danish work ethic.

B)The office of CPR number distributors has cake day Thursday and beer Friday every week (like my husband's employer) and therefore cuts work productivity in half....or 3 hours per week.

C)They just don't like me.

D)All of the above.


2. My constant complaints about Danish store opening hours is due to the fact that:

A)I'm a busy mother of 3 ankle biters and there is never enough hours in the day.

B)Average store opening hours here SUCKS compared to the US.

C)I'm a big whiner and have way too much time on my hands.

D)All of the above.

3. I long to be back home in Fargo because:

A)I love -40 degree winter weather with winds that peel your skin right off.

B)OPEN SUNDAYS

C)I can drive there

D)All of the above

4. If I have a pain in my butt it is because:

A)I did some killer squats the day before.

B)The children are home.

C)My credit card company closes my account because I don't use it often enough, which makes me responsible but will probably make my credit score take a dive, which makes me look irresponsible. Bastards.

D)All of the above.

5. I am making this quiz because:

A)I'm taking a break from authoring my future Pulitzer prize winning book.

B)I am able to entertain myself with my own stupidity.

C)I need something to do until the raw chicken kicks in.

D)All of the above.

SCORING

Mostly A's: You're in love with me and are probably stalking me right this very moment.

Mostly B's: You like to pretend you're a super hero that goes by the name "Gumbercules".

Mostly C's: You like dutch ovens (and I don't mean the pot).

Mostly D's: You're a freakin' genius

On a side note: I have nothing against Danes, in fact I like them very much. I'm sure they are all hard workers and I do not mean to belittle them and the way they do their jobs LITERALLY. I am a pathological exaggerator with a pessimistic outlook on life and I like to mix it up with some good old fashioned sarcastic humor.

No comments: