Thursday, March 26, 2009

Snuggly Buggly Wuggly

There's nothing like the feeling you get when your child (in a rare serene moment) snuggles next to you and falls asleep. What's even more miraculous is when they let you know that it is time to go upstairs for bed. Emma says, "Mamma, it's time for bed. Will you go upstairs and lay with me?". It's the cutest thing EVER! And even though it makes me really sleepy, and half the time I fall asleep myself (at 8:30 - 9:00), I love that this has become her bedtime ritual.

On this particular night, she was just snuggling with me on the couch while I was watching King of Queens (what else) and was out like a light at 6:30pm. Andreas took the opportunity to snap a couple pictures. I'm surprised he still knows how to work the camera, since I'm always hogging it.



Pay no attention to how awful I look. Just notice how peaceful and beautiful this is.

No comments: