Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Things.....and stuff

Giant Bunnies

Our Easter basket, anxiously awaiting a visit from the Easter bunny. Although, judging by the size of the chocolate eggs we've seen while shopping (think, a 3 year old child fitting inside), I'm not sure I really want the Danish Easter bunny here.


Loft


We have this completely useless and inaccessible loft in our kitchen/dining area. At least we haven't figured out a use for it yet.

Window

One of the cool things about this house, which is over 100 years old. It's very charming. But there are also parts of the house that are new and have a charm of their own, just more contemporary. And for the record, modern Danish design is VERY cool!

Eggs

I'm fairly certain that egg sales in Græsted have tripled since I moved to town. Andreas thinks I have an unhealthy addiction to eggs.

Tuna

I don't know what it is about it, but this tuna ROCKS! Chicken of the Sea's got nothin'!

Chocolate -
This one is my favorite as of right now. Ginger and lemon.

And a close second is the dark Orange.

Also noteworthy are dark with chili and dark with sea salt.


Peugeot

The "Cadillac" of salt and pepper shakers. (or so I'm told) In any case, we are proud owners now. We didn't go for the mini, yet we didn't think we really needed giant, so we went with the mid-size. Does anyone else think it's weird that Peugeot makes cars and salt & pepper shakers? Wonder what else they make.

Thimbles

I collect thimbles, ever since I was a child. I haven't bought one in a while since my thimble display thingy is full. I have thimbles from all over - including North Dakota ;)

Teapots




I guess I sort of collect teapots too. I didn't realize it until the other day. I went to make tea and couldn't decide which pot to use. My favorite is the nursery rhyme pot - which is actually Hanna's.

No comments: