Thursday, April 15, 2010

water fights and other stuff

Once again, I couldn't decide if I liked the black and whites or the color better, so you get both.

.
.
.
.


My husband. Isn't he the most handsome man you've ever seen? This probably embarrasses him terribly but I can't help it.






EDEN. As perfect & beautiful as the name implies. I could NOT have chosen a better suited name for her.





And Eden's eyeball.




Miss Emma



And with Hanna, we begin the water fight



The rest of the photos are unedited so the color is a bit blah compared to the others. I'm sure you'll deal.












It was the perfect afternoon to be outside with water bottles. The girls wanted SO BADLY to run through the sprinkler but I thought it was still a bit too chilly for that. I mean, the water from the hose is really cold. Water bottles seemed to be a great substitute.

No comments: