Sunday, March 6, 2011

SURPRISE!

Last night was a night I had been planning for months. My husband turns 40 on Monday and I knew I wanted to do something very special for him. He is such an awesome husband/father/friend and I love him so much!

I never thought I would be able to pull it off without him suspecting anything but I did it! He was truly surprised! I'll never forget the look on his face when the doors opened and he saw all his friends standing there to greet him with a hearty "surprise!"...priceless.

This is a man who always figures out every gift I get him. It's really rather annoying. But this time....I got him! I'm so happy it all worked out.

After the initial shock, he took his coat off and said "alcohol" and walked straight to the beer and wine station. BAHAHAHAHA!!! It's especially funny because he never drinks. And when he found out I had a prepared a little "best of andreas" movie, he was probably wishing there had been hard liquor in the room. LOL

He works with some really great people. It's never boring around those Microsoft nerds :)









And of course my family was there too. A couple of them sicker than dogs but still there to celebrate. I have the coolest family ever! Thanks for always being there.

No comments: