Sunday, September 11, 2011

home made


Yesterday, I made homemade pizza. I love love LOVE making pizza. I think more than the taste I like experimenting with different dough recipes and I'm forever searching for 'the' recipe that will be my go to recipe. I like to play with different sauces and ingredients and hopefully one day I will land a winning combination. I have a taste in mind that I long for and I just haven't hit it yet. Probably because that taste is grease and my homemade pizzas are anything but.

I really like buying mozzarella balls and putting fresh cut chunks on the pizza. It melts into a lovely white pool of bubbling goodness. And fresh basil from my kitchen window......mmmm!

Also, because I had a wild hair, I finally tried a recipe that I've been wanting to make for a long time. It's called one bowl apple cake and I got the recipe off the Pioneer Woman's website. Really easy. Really delish!

No comments: