Friday, September 23, 2011

rAnDoM pIcTuReS








My husband ordered me a longer HDMI cable so that I could hook my laptop up to our high def flat screen and I could edit photos through the tv. I haven't gotten it yet, but I am excited to try it. To sit in the middle of the living room floor and see my photos being edited on a big tv on the wall just seems WAY cool. Sometimes, after I edit a picture and I think it looks awesome, when I upload it to the blog or facebook, it doesn't look so awesome anymore. It loses something. I'm too impatient to wait 10 times longer for the high res option. I think being able to edit in high def might help eliminate some of my over editing tendencies. Although, sometimes I mean to over do it - (see 3rd photo in this post).
Anyway, as soon as I get the cable and can try it out, I'll post how it went.

p.s. if you click on the picture and to view it larger, it looks a ton better

1 comment:

Carmen said...

These are all AWESOME!!