Friday, November 21, 2008

Are you ready for this?

Really, are you ready? What I have to tell you is going to be a big shock. I mean, it was a HUGE shock to MY system. Unbelievable! I've seen something this morning that I thought didn't exist anymore, that's how long it's been. Almost forgot what it looked like. Didn't expect to see it, but there it was, all bright and shiny. I'm talking about the SUN, people! I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park (to quote mater). And I have proof of this, "the sun". Just look!








Blue sky at every corner of the house. Remarkable! Now, I hate to be the pessimist but it probably isn't going to last. In a few hours I'm sure the clouds will have swallowed up all of Zealand. Bring it on! I've endured months of sunless skies and rain, I can handle anything.

p.s. please send more Lexapro.

No comments: