Monday, November 24, 2008

Jeg vil gerne have en kop kaffe. Hvad med dig?



Just showing off my sKILLs...

It’s Monday again and I’m sitting here wondering what I’m going to fill this week up with. I dislike having nothing to do. It makes me lazy cuz all I want to do is sit at the computer and Gimp pictures, look at floor plans or blog. And since I don’t have much to talk about, blogging seems a bit pointless. Oh well, I’ll do it anyway.

Saturday, Andreas and I went shopping in Hillerød. It was quite nice to get out together and spend a day without the kids. We got some Christmas shopping done (and I got some swag as well!). Other than the train being delayed 20 minutes on the way back home, it was a great day.

Sunday we had to make a trip to the one grocery store that’s open on Sundays. Apparently the whole town needed the necessities as well because everyone and their dog was there. Call me crazy but maybe if the stores had more convenient opening hours…………

Ok, I promised myself I wouldn’t complain about anything today. I didn’t realize how hard that would be!

The ground is still white from Friday’s snow. The sky is grey. And I’m missing home. What else is new?

If anyone is pondering making a Christmas wish happen for some poor sap somewhere, here’s an idea for you: I’d like any one of my family members at my front door with a big red bow on their head. Oh, and a hornbacher’s to open up just down the street. Be thankful for your 24 grocery stores people.

No comments: