Thursday, March 25, 2010

Update

Well, we made a little progress with Eden today. She only ate yogurt for breakfast and lunch but when she got home from school, I was able to coax her into eating 3 mini peanut butter cups! She just took tiny little nibbles at first, then I dared her to take bigger and bigger bites until she put the 3rd one in her mouth whole! I cheered! I opened our door and shouted it outside! My kids laughed and thought I was crazy.

Then, at dinner time, she ate half a pancake. It wasn't a lot, but it was something solid. She says she is still very nervous and you can tell because her face is bright red the entire time. However small, it was progress! And that is good news.

She also had a couple of ensure milk shakes today too. So she is getting nutrition. I am hoping that tomorrow will be an even better day! Thanks for your concern everyone!

No comments: