Tuesday, March 9, 2010

vanity plate

Hanna (my 12 year old) has an assignment due on Thursday, where she is to come up with a personalized license plate suited for a career of her choosing. The group she chose was what she referred to as "caring", nurse, doctor, etc.. They need to be 8 characters or less and be original.

So while Mom, Andreas and I were playing a very looooong game of Skip-Bo, we were playing around with a few ideas (most of which are NOT suited for the 12 year old crowd) and here are the losers:

(be warned, we used no tact whatsoever - so if you lack a sense of humor or do not wish to tarnish your idea that we are mature, angelic adults, please stop reading NOW)

Plastic Surgeon
LUV LIPO
TIT DR
BOOBSRUS
ISLICEIT
BARBIEDR
RUFUGLY


Pathologist/Coroner
TOE TAG
CUT U UP
DRAIN U

ENT
IDOEARS

CNA
DIGUOUT

Obstetrician
BABYSRUS

Proctologist
ASS MAN (Seinfeld)
PROBE U
BENDOVER


And one totally unrelated to the health field:

Programmer
10110100


And, an actual plate I've seen:
I SPIT....I bet her dad is proud.

In the end, I think the best choice for Hanna was:

Nurse
ICARE4U

...and she thought so too.

No comments: