Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Congratulations, Sammi

This past weekend my niece, Sammi, graduated from high school. I still am just in awe at how fast she grew up. This is a picture of her and I at my graduation:



And this is us again at her graduation:



She is one AMAZING girl. She is beautiful, smart, creative, talented, kind, humorous, and just plain wonderful. She is going off to UND this fall and I'm going to miss her like crazy!

Here are some more pics from the weekend (in no particular order):

Walking into the gym



Giving us that gorgeous smile as she walks to pomp and circumstance






Sammi with her parents



Sammi and her grandma



Chillaxin'



Mom with all her good lookin' kids =)



..and again



My oldest sister, Kathy



My brother, Jeff (proud father)



My brother, Dave, and his wife, Wendy



My niece, Hayley



Another niece of mine, Chelsea. Are you seeing a pattern here? My nieces are beauties!



Kathy



Chelsea and Jeff



Dave



My nephew, Ely



Another nephew, Joey (My nephews are quite handsome as well!)



My sister, Sue and her daughter, Chelsea



Kathy's husband, Jim



Sue's husband, Bill, who is infamously dodging the camera. Usually, pictures of him turn out like photos of sasquatch....blurry or out of focus LOL!



Hayley and her daddy



Wendy



Chelsea



Emma



Joey


Kathy



Mom holding Sammi's dog, Harley



Kathy (Sammi's mom)



Ely



Sue



Hayley

No comments: