Friday, February 6, 2009

And WE....ARE....OUTTA HERE!!!

Why do I keep changing my blog template?? I hate to be locked into one design for too long I guess. Or maybe I'm just not 100% truly satisfied with any of them. I don't know. Is it a disorder - obsessive compulsive blog template switching disorder? Not sure.

Anyhoo....

We are out of town this weekend. THAAAAAAAAAAAAT'S RIGHT. We're gettin the heck out of dodge. (whatever that means) We shall be funning it up in a hotel with a view. Not quite the tropical paradise originally planned, but it'll do, pig....it'll do.

We'll be at the Hotel Marienlyst in Helsingør. Here are some pictures courtesy of the hotel website. Can't wait to share some of my own.

3 comments:

Shawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawn said...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=get%20the%20hell%20out%20of%20dodge

Charlotte said...

Thanks, always wondered! :)