Tuesday, February 24, 2009

quirky quirkies

My family has them (so does yours so SHUTIE!)

Andreas - I thought he was going to have a heart attack one day because there were only 3 Q-tips left in the jar. (he's a tad anal about ear-hole cleanliness).

Eden - sucks her finger so much that there is a giant hard PERMANENT callous on it. I seriously think it's starting to grow in a slanty, spirally kind of way that ensures her a successful career in making molds of her hand and selling them to Halloween costume designers.

Hanna - LOVES to show off her drawings.....at 5 minute intervals.....the same picture......for hours on end. WE SEE THEM, K?

Emma - refuses to eat unless you coax her to be a cat so she can crawl on the floor meowing. Then, and only then, are you able to feed her "kitty treats" from the table.

Charlotte - Puts up with it all! j/k, I suppose I have some of my own. I like to blend my food. Just give me my dinner and a Magic Bullet and I'll take care of the rest. Chewing is SO overrated! lol

No comments: