Monday, June 6, 2011

This is the title

Do you think the type of underwear you wear determines your mood? For example, if you wear thong underwear on a regular basis and you're a pretty crabby person most of the time, the two might go hand in hand. I mean, how can having a string in your crack day in and day out NOT make you crabby??!! Something to think about.

I'm not sure where that came from. I think I might be procrastinating. I'm trying not to think about the fact that it's 8 o'clock and I still haven't worked out yet. Now I am tired and sunburned. Getting all crazy and sweating and taking a third shower today doesn't really interest me all that much at the moment. What does actually interest me is the frozen yogurt that is in the freezer right now. I think I might have to give up trying to give up ice cream over summer. See? I quit quitting. How pathetic is it to quit quitting?

I have some new pictures of the baby bird. There were two up until a couple of days ago. Not sure what happened to the other one but it is gone. The one that is left, I shall call him Sunny from hence forth, is getting big. And his eyes are open now. I would show you but moving into the other room to get my camera seems like a lot of work right now. Eden is upset that I didn't like her idea to name it KFC. And Emma wanted to call it Princess Bubble Gum. I don't know why everything she names has to be "princess" something or other. There for a while, it was hard to get any pictures of the little guy because the mama bird was always hogging the nest. But every now and then she gets spooked  and flies off so I get a chance to quickly inspect. It's really fun watching it grow.

I guess that's all I got for now.

No comments: