Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer pics

I have taken SO MANY pictures this week and I haven't had a chance to go through them. Well, I have had a chance, I just have chosen to do other things. Like be outside to enjoy this gorgeous summer weather!

But this morning I finally did a little "weeding". I deleted tons of duplicate photos and went through to pick out the ones I liked best and did a little editing. Some of them I liked SOOC so I didn't touch them. Others, I felt needed a little boost.

I hope you like them!








And some flowers too:








 
I know most of the flower pictures are not that exciting, but I loved the light. I think it was after 9:00 pm and the contrast from the setting sun and the shadows in my kitchen was delightful! Some of the shots made the petals seem glowing and translucent. FUN!

No comments: