Monday, July 18, 2011

Manhattan here I come!

It's official, I'm off to New York this Saturday!

I got my tickets and hotel booked and I'm off with my sister early Saturday morning.

I am still in shock and awe that I am going and with an extra 2 days than previously planned! We are both very excited. And also a little nervous. Two meek little mid western girls in the big city by ourselves....it will be an experience! But Andreas left me all alone to fend for myself in Copenhagen for a day while he went to work (before our hotel room was ready so I literally had to wander the city on my own for HOURS) and if I could do that, we can do this.

"if I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere....."

new york NEW YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK ;)

2 comments:

Carmen said...

I hope you have a GREAT time!! How exciting!! I can't believe are leaving this Saturday already. I would say take a lot of pics, but knowing you, you will. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Amanda said...

omg im sooo envious - thats fantastic!!! enjoy every single minute of it !!!!!