Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Saturday

Somebody's been sleeping in my bed...



All pretty



Going to the dog park



First time at the dog park



Checking out the dog that violated her. Repeatedly.




She was surprisingly mellow. There weren't many dogs there though, only 2 or 3.



Dinner at Island Park



This is why you shouldn't litter, people. We felt so sorry for this squirrel that had it's head and one front leg stuck in a dome for DQ ice cream container. We saw it limping from a distance and as we got closer to get a better look, Eden said, "LOOK! It wears the cone of shame!" Poor thing. It was still able to climb the tree, though.


On his Windows phone. Like always ;)





S'mores at home



Our garden might be overgrown and always in need of weeding, but it's still so very beautiful.



I've taken so many more pictures of the flowers but I'm going to wait to post them until after I've had my way with them in Photoshop ;) 

No comments: