Sunday, November 6, 2011

blue haired 5 year old spells c-u-t-e

Halloween may be over, but when there are children in the house, dressing up is daily fun.

I don't know what she is, with her blue bob and black petticoat, but I call it cute.

Sometimes we like to put on wigs and tutus, go down to the basement and dance around in the dark with the disco ball on. It's super fun. Andreas doesn't join us, of course. He thinks we are crazy.

They had so many colors of those cute bobs at Walmart. I should have bought them all. They were only $5 a piece. It's a steal, really. Blue, pink, green, purple, black, red....we would be set for disco dancin' wigs.

Actually, if I was smart, I would take the kids to pick out Halloween costumes for next year, right now. After any holiday, prices are drastically reduced. I always have good intentions to stock up and save, but it never happens.
I don't know about you, but I am super excited for the holiday season. I love this time of year. Halloween through the new year is such a wonderful time. Then comes the let down of the frigid and dreary months ahead until the spring thaw. That's the worst time of year for me.

What is your favorite and least favorite time of year?

No comments: