Sunday, November 20, 2011

Things I might wish for any given day....

...that I had more children
...that I had no children
...that I lived alone
...that I didn't like french fries or potato chips
...that I could afford to put braces on my two oldest children
...that I had tons of friends
...that I could cook like an Iron Chef
...that my father was alive
...that I didn't have anxiety issues
...that I had known my grandparents
...that I could sing
...that I was smarter
...that I was beautiful
...that I could be happy with myself
...that calories didn't matter
...that I had another dog
...that I had a cat
...that I had no pets
...that I had an important and successful career
...that I was wildly and obnoxiously rich
...that I could write a novel
...that I had a smaller forehead
...that I could take my kids to Disneyland or Disneyworld
...that I had more courage
...that child abuse and animal cruelty didn't exsist
...that I wasn't selfish
...that I had more patience
...that I could take a vacation, wherever I wanted to go
...that I had more muscle
...that I had a sparkling personality
...that I had a maid
...that I was a stand up comedian
...that my mom was only 20 years older than me
...that my husband liked to exercise with me
...that I was more religious
...that I was really good at yoga
...that I lived by the ocean
...that I had a pair of Louboutin shoes

No comments: