Monday, January 30, 2012

Photo Editing

I just LOVE this picture of Hanna. In fact, I took a lot of great photos of her over the weekend and I can't wait to sit down and edit all my favorites. There are about 16 or so of them. And even though that doesn't sound like a lot, editing can be time consuming.

Although this picture in particular wasn't bad to begin with, it just needed a little brightening. I didn't want to get too overly dramatic or artsy with this one because it was such a simple photo. I wanted to keep it simple.


I don't know if you can see it in this picture but her hair color is red now. Almost a maroon and it suits her so well. I like it better than her natural hair color, to be honest. It goes so well with her skin. She looks stunning. I can't wait to show you more of the pictures I took of her. But I need to get up and move around. I can't sit for too long, my butt falls asleep.

No comments: