Monday, October 4, 2010

Dreaming

I'm dreaming of lenses and tripods and filters. Landscapes and portraits and flowers. Composition and editing and canvas prints. I've been bitten by the photography bug and I've got it BAD.

I ordered my first canvas print (as a trial) and WOW. That's all I can say. I LOVE it! I only got the 8 x 10 size because it was the cheapest (yet still spendy) and because I didn't want to spend a ton of money on a huge canvas that didn't turn out. Playing it safe, if you will. But now that I know how spectacular they are, I just want to turn my house into a studio! They are gorgeous.

I love this picture of Emma. Her eyes (well, the one you can see anyway) were so crystal clear and blue.



I didn't like the way these next three came out (that was my own fault) but Emma still looks cute.






This one is funny.




some random barn




I like the next few. It really changes the composition when you lay on the ground





She looks like she is doing tai chi or something






Stinkin' wind. Ruined a lot of potentially great shots of Emma, blowing her hair in her face.

No comments: