Tuesday, February 8, 2011

WOW!

I don't know what has happened to my blogging habits, but they SUCK! Perhaps it's because I rarely do anything blogworthy. And the reason for that is because right now, the average high around here is like minus 50 billion degrees. Oh ok, so I'm exaggerating slightly. But yesterday's projected high was -5. It did get up to 0 though. Um....yay?

But today, I have something to blog about. Today a beautiful, kind, sharing, caring, talented, crafty, smart and wonderful woman, my sister, turns 50! I can't even describe how awesome this chic is, I love her so very much.

I can't even believe she is 50. You would never know it by looking at her. But she's a mother to 3 grown children and grandma to 2 (soon to be 3). I hope that when I'm 50 I look as awesome as her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOOZAPALOOZA! Today is a day to celebrate 50 wonderful years of your life! The world is a better place with you in it.

No comments: