Thursday, August 11, 2011

Maplewood



Lizzy lunging at other dogs. Every. 3. Seconds.










These pictures were taken last Sunday at Maplewood State Park in Minnesota. I have just gotten around to looking at them and sizing them for the blog. No time for any editing though.

It's surprising how little time I have in the day to do all the things I want/need to do. Being a stay-at-home-mom, I'm a lot busier than a lot of people assume. And part of that is due to the fact that I am home, so there is more pressure on me to do the things that maybe I wouldn't get done if I had a job outside the home. Another reason is because my kids always want to be where I am, in the same room, as close to me as possible, talking (always talking).

That is a post in itself....for another day. Because as I type this, they are both talking, trying to get my attention, wondering what I'm doing, how long I'll be doing it and when they'll get a chance on the computer. Talking talking talking. This happens, every time I sit down at the computer. Inevitably one of them will hear my butt hit the chair from any room in the house and within seconds they are there; ready to pester. I've been calling them my pests. I've been threatening to use pesticide and have asked that they call me the exterminator.




No comments: