Sunday, September 28, 2008

Elbows

A few days ago I was looking at a Victoria’s Secret catalog that I had gotten in the mail. Emma decided that she wanted to sit on my lap and view the magazine as well, which she usually does whenever I have anything resembling a book in my hands. On each page she had a comment such as “Oh, I like her” or “cuuuuuuuuuuute” and “I like her elbows”. Uh……..ok. I thought, well, they do have nice elbows. I mean, they are models for a major lingerie company, is there a body part that isn’t nice? So the next day, I was on the treadmill and Emma came out of the kitchen all excited to show me something. “Mamma, look! Look at my elbows!” Big sister, Eden, had adorned Emma’s nipples with smiley face stickers. Suddenly I realized elbows were in deed boobs. Well, I guess they have nice boobs too. They are models after all!

No comments: