Friday, September 10, 2010

E & E


. . . . . . . . . .

This is Eden. She's pretty much the cutest thing on the planet. Hey, I calls 'em like I sees 'em [whale biologist]. (If you were a Futurama fan, you'd get that joke)

. . . . . . . . . .


. . . . . . . . . .

This is Emma. She's pretty much the cutest thing on the planet, too. Here she is on her first day of preschool. She loves her school, her teacher, her new friends and everything else about being in school. Every day she asks me if she has school. On days that she doesn't have it, she is bummed. On days she does have it, she is asking me every 5 minutes if it's time to go yet. And I always tell her, "We will go after lunch." Then she says, "Ok, mom. I'll have lunch now and then I can go to preschool." (it's 9:00am) haha...smart way of thinking. I'm glad she likes it so much. I was a little worried she might be a terrible "mama's girl" and hold onto my leg screaming at me not to leave her. Fortunately I didn't have to deal with separation anxiety with any of my kids (at least not when it came to preschool).

. . . . . . . . . .

Funny story about Emma...Today we were at the grocery store. In one of the aisles, there was a sponge hanging on a clip. Emma gets all excited and says, "MOM! It's Spongebob!". Then she leans in close to the sponge and whispers, "Speak to me Spongebob". It was pretty much the funniest thing on the planet. Except for when she asked me if Lizzy had money in her fur. You know, like instead of a wallet, she just kept it stashed in her fur. In case she ran out of treats and had to go to the store to get more. Hard to use a wallet when you have no thumbs.

No comments: