Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I came to dance-dance-dance-dance....

I hit the floor cause that's my plans plans plans plans....

Since I've been so dern busy lately, I haven't really kept up with my blog. Stories have accumulated (in my head) and so I need to start expelling them before I forget. I think I'll choose a funny story tonight. It's not so much a story as it is me making fun of my husband through pictures.

So my hubs, my man, my better half, P-Bear as we have been calling him lately has these slippers that he wears. Except, they aren't really slippers. They are the inner lining of his winter boots. He has discovered that they are warm and cozy and well, just downright comfortable and so now he wears them around the house all the time.

It's not really that funny. But, have you ever seen the movie Napoleon Dynamite? That scene near the end where he is on the stage, dancing in his "Vote For Pedro" shirt and moon boots? That's what my husband reminded me of the other night.

See?



Aside from the fact that he doesn't have curly red hair and glasses, he really had the look going.



sexy


No comments: