Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas to all!

Christmastime is here...




Today I got to visit an old friend. Well, she's not old, cuz if she were, that would mean I'm old, and I'm not old. Got it??!! But what I meant was, we've known each other since kindergarten. It's been 5 years since I've seen her and we live less than an hour away from each other. Crazy, isn't it? Wrong is what it is. But, I am vowing from this day forward to visit more than once every 5 years!

Tomorrow is going to be crazy busy, but I'm going to TRY and roll with it. Because it's Christmas and it's only once a year. We are having Christmas with the girls tomorrow night since H & E are going with their dad early Friday morning. Even though I have to pick mom up from the hospital, go shopping, help my husband cook a giant Christmas feast, take my mom to a doctor appointment, stop at her place to pick up what she needs for her stay at Chateau Arff, pick her up from the doctor, get her situated and try to relax and enjoy what's left of the day......I'm going to be a knotted up stressed out mess on the inside but gosh darn it, I'm determined NOT to be whiny or crabby or uptight. Good luck with that, right?

And, since we'll be enjoying this wonderful time of year with family the next few days (and so will you) I want to take the opportunity now to wish you all a VERY Merry Christmas! Hope to be back to blogging about a wonderful Christmas weekend by Sunday ;)

No comments: