Thursday, December 16, 2010

snow, gloves, trees, mom, and Emma

I snowblowed the driveway this morning before Andreas left for work. Wasn't that sweet of me? I thought so too.

As usual, my fingers were the first to get cold. Can anybody recommend a really kick ass brand of gloves that would keep my precious digits warm while outside for more than 3 minutes?? I would totally appreciate any suggestions. Totally.

The pine trees out back look all droopy because the branches are weighed down by the snowfall yesterday. It's looking very Christmas-y out there today :)

I took the girls to see Gram last night. She got moved from Innovis to Triumph (I think that's the name). It's a rehab center on University. She will be enduring 3 intense hours of rehab per day until she leaves. I am thankful for that.

Here's a cute picture I took of Emma last weekend.



I'm getting a new lens any day now and I'm super duper excited to see how it performs. Brace yourself for a ton of pictures in the near future!

I really don't have anything to blog about. Really trying to milk this post for all it's worth. But I got nothin'... so bye.

No comments: