Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sweetened Condensed Blog

I have so many pictures I want to post, and so many different topics I want to blog about and I just KNOW I'm going to forget half of it. Rather than type a "to do" list in Notepad, I'm going to whine about it. Cuz that's what I do.

Nah, I'll just do a quick version. A condensed version. Here goes...

Sometimes I have no idea where the titles for my posts come from. They are random and stupid at times. Just like me.

Lizzy graduated puppy school last Sunday. Graduation hat, diploma, the whole nine yards. 8 weeks of puppy school under her belt. We learned a lot. Mostly that it's a lot of dang work training a moose. We liked the class but were sort of glad it was over. So then what did we do? Signed her up for the intermediate class, why not! Another 8 weeks of training.

On Saturday night (I'm going backwards here) we went to the Holiday Pops concert at the Fargo Theater. FM Symphony Orchestra...wow. It was awesome. We went mainly because Hanna had to see a concert of some type as part of her grade for music class and since she was so interested in joining orchestra once upon a time, I figured she would dig it.

Emma had her preschool Christmas program tonight. It was adorable. We had to skip Eden's dance practice and Andreas' Christmas party to go to it though. Don't you just love this time of year? Schedule conflicts galore! But, tomorrow is the last day of school for the year and then we can all just breathe and relax. Andreas will have some time off, the girls won't have activities and we can all just lay around and stuff ourselves with Christmas goodies.

Oh, I forgot that my mother is getting out of rehab on Thursday. I'll have to go get her and then take her to her doctor appointment later that day. Then bring her back to our place for a few days. Even when I think the running is done, it's not.

As for the pictures, there are too many and I'm too tired so I'll share just a few of the cutest ones from today.




No comments: