Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Whew, that last post was a doozy

FYI - I'm feeling much better now. I got to shower (yippee!), that's always good. And I have absolutely NOTHING pressing that I need to do by the end of the day. Ahhhhh, what a good feeling!

So, since my bbg has been hounding me for ice cream and there hasn't been any in the house as of late, I took her to DQ and got her a chocolate extreme blizzard and french fries. She is one happy girl!! I owed it to her to since I've been too busy to pay any attention to her :( I had to go to the pharmacy anyway, my one errand of the day. I think Pappa bear will be jealous when he finds out! Maybe she'll share her leftovers?

Now, Emma and I are going to snuggle up next to the fireplace (which doesn't seem to want to work at the moment) and watch a good Christmas movie! Yay! It will either be Elf, Home Alone or National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

No comments: